Friday, October 18, 2013

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP - A scary/sexy twist!

It's about that time to start getting in the Halloween spirit, which means thinking about some costume ideas! I hate to admit it, but even with my interest in unusual makeup and special effects lately, I generally tend to shy away from very scary looks on myself, being the "girly girl" that I am...not to say I don't love my go-to "vampy witch" or "sultry vampire" (which I do!). However, it's always fun to step out of the box a bit.

I came across this look which gives a creepy twist to the glamour goddess herself, Marilyn Monroe. Half skull and half beauty icon, it's definitely the best of both worlds and a great option if you're looking to be "scary sexy", as I like to call it. Not sure if I'll be doing the full zombie attire any time too soon ;)


Have any interesting Halloween makeup looks you're thinking of trying out?
 
xxx
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment