Sunday, September 1, 2013

1ST OFFICIAL CELEBRITY SUNDAY!

Hi my beauties and welcome back! Happy September!

Sorry it's been a while, but it's certainly been quite a busy summer! Definitely sad to see it go but very excited for all the things to come this Fall! I just love September. It's that time of year when summer slowly comes to an end, a certain crispness appears in the air, fashion week is upon us, boots and sweaters slowly start to make their way out, and the excitement of a new season is in full swing! It almost feels like a fresh new start (maybe it's that "back to school" mentality permanently etched in my brain). I also love the start of Fall for its amazing bridal season (shout outs to my fellow Autumn brides!).  :)

Being the first of September, I wanted to officially start off my new series of "Celebrity Sundays". Every Sunday I'll be highlighting a different celebrity makeup look, whether it's a celebrity bride or just a fun look in general.

I wanted to start out with a very highly requested makeup look that I get from brides quite often, which is the official "kim kardashion wedding" makeup. Celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic created the look for Kim's wedding, inspiring looks for brides all over the world. Soft and sophisticated, yet classic and elegant, it's a stunning wedding day look. Kim's skin is flawless and perfectly contoured as always, yet instead of a heavy smokey eye, she had soft golden/bronze shades on her lids with a winged out liner on the top lid only. The eyes were played up by her gorgeous fluttery lashes (she used Lancôme Hypnose Doll Lashes that day). On my brides doing this look, I would definitely use some individual lash extensions for the same effect. Lips were done in a sheer peachy color, a beautiful choice for all skin tones.

Stay tuned for more celebrity makeup looks every Sunday!
Happy Labor Day Weekend!! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment